Commissioning & Primary Care IM&T Service
Informatics Merseyside is working in partnership with local Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) to develop and deliver an integrated Information Management and Technology (IM&T) strategy. In delivering this strategy, our aim is to support the delivery of the CCGs strategic goals through:
- Enablement of economy wide joined up patient care through systems integration, interoperability and information sharing across all providers and General Practices encompassing primary, community, secondary, out-of-hours, social care and tertiary services.
- A consistent approach within commissioning in the management of IM&T initiatives with providers in relation to the Clinical Quality Incentive Schemes (CQUIN)
- Delivery of modern and innovative technology to support system navigation and clinical pathways
- Primary care informatics development and transformation in General Practice
- Delivery of a high performing, gold standard technical infrastructure
- Enablement of patient access to health records, health advice and assistive living facilities and technology
- The provision of GP information for commissioning requirements
- The delivery of safe, secure systems in compliance with all relevant Information Governance (IG) and security standards
- Programme, Project and Benefits Management support and deliver the strategy
Read more about the development and delivery of the CCG IM&T Commissioning Strategy.