Our vision and strategic aims
Informatics Merseyside’s purpose is to transform care through innovation and technology.
Our aim is to deliver IT services and support as a key enabler for the delivery of outstanding care. Care which is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led.
In achieving this, our vision is to be an integrated provider – delivering a high-quality, professional service that links strategy, innovation and technology to clinical and business need.
Financial sustainability remains a key challenge for all NHS organisations and services. In response, we offer value for money and continually investigate ways of using technology innovatively to support more efficient ways of working.
We’ve identified several strategic aims, which underpin the achievement of our vision. These key areas of focus are:
- To create a high performance, values-aligned culture which fosters continuous improvement.
- To achieve sustainable revenue and growth through partnerships and a competitive operating model.
- To leverage technology to support transformation of health and social care services.
- To offer innovative and value-added services to current and prospective markets.
- To achieve operational excellence through continuous improvement.
- To ensure high-levels of customer satisfaction through an engaged and committed workforce.
Each year we develop plans to support these strategic aims. These plans are developed in consultation with our staff and other key stakeholders including our Partnership Board and Operational Committee. You can read more about our performance and future areas of focus by reading our latest Business Plan.