Digital Communication Systems
NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a Digital Communications Systems Service.
This service hosts, configures, and manages the support arrangements for a wide range of digital communication systems which aim to support effective communication and improve efficiency.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) modern telephony - utilising Internet connections for low cost, high quality, secure audio and video calls. Solutions include:
- Cisco Call Manager - featuring call-queue management.
- Cisco Jabber – enabling calls to the office to be answered from a mobile app.
- Mitel IP
- Rightfax electronic fax solution - providing secure in-bound and out-bound fax facilities, improving efficiency, monitoring and management.
- Desktop notifications – automated desktop alerts to communicate important updates and messaged to IT users.
- Microsoft 365 communication services including email services and Microsoft Teams.
- Cisco certified engineers.
- A service management approach that follows the ITIL framework to integrate IT service provision with the needs of those we support.