NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a Server Architecture Service led by an experienced and knowledgeable team of infrastructure experts.
Our infrastructure specialists have a pivotal role in supporting the digital transformation plans of the NHS through the provision of reliable, modern, secure, sustainable and resilient data storage infrastructure to support the delivery of care services.
- A state-of-the-art energy-efficient ISO27001 certified data centre solution.
- Installation, monitoring, maintenance and upgrade of servers.
- Assured business continuity, backup and recovery management supported by a robust and secure multi-data centre solution.
- Technical consultancy including evaluation and analysis of existing infrastructure and options appraisals.
- ISO27001 certified data centre solution demonstrating best practice in information security management.
- Strategic commitment to sustainability and cloud-based infrastructure development.
- Infrastructure managed in accordance with Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- Infrastructure maintained in line with the National Cyber Security Centre’s Ten Steps to Cyber Security framework.
- ITIL Intermediate Service Life cycle: Service Operation (LSO) and Service Life cycle: Service Transition (LST).
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX).
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials.