Digital Device Management
NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a Digital Device Management Service
This service features a multifunctional team of experts who support the life cycle of digital devices from order, ongoing support and repair through to secure disposal.
- Access to an online IT equipment catalogue of approved digital devices that have been security and performance verified.
- Equipment acquisition/ order processing - liaison with third party suppliers.
- Stock control and asset management to help monitor and maintain a list of IT assets against a register to support the management of these devices.
- Imaging service enabling the installation of a standard set of software (operating system and applications) all at once, which provides a consistent and secure environment.
- Data migration service – enabling files, data, and settings to be transferred from one device to another.
- Delivery and installation of IT equipment to end user.
- IT equipment diagnostics, repairs and reconfiguration.
- Remote security management of devices.
- Secure disposal of aged IT equipment in compliance with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive
- Rolling replacement service to ensure all IT equipment is in good working condition and under the manufactures warranty.
- Experienced and knowledgeable digital procurement, configuration and support engineers experienced in supporting a wide range of devices and operating systems.
- An established incident management process, enabling support requests to be categorised, prioritised and tracked efficiently.