Voice and Data Support
NHS Informatics Merseyside’s Voice and Data Support Service enables people, digital devices and systems to communicate across multiple locations.
Our experienced technicians manage the network infrastructure and the maintenance of the associated cabling. They also provide support for a wide variety of telecommunications products including IP telephony services, mobile telephony, secure data network connectivity and corporate Wi-Fi.
- Digital communications support for:
- IP, mobile and legacy telephony services.
- Secure connectivity – Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN)/ Community of Interest Network (CoIN) and Health and Social Care Network (HSCN).
- Safe Internet access.
- Corporate and public Wi-Fi.
- Contract and billing management for digital communications services.
- Out of hours and major incident support providing round the clock network infrastructure support.
- 24/7 monitoring service – detecting network vulnerabilities and other threats that pose a risk to the availability of critical data and applications.
- Network fault identification and resolution utilising root cause analysis.
- Set up and maintenance of new infrastructure to support estate management work.
- Cisco certified digital architects.
- Experienced team of network engineers who have an in-depth knowledge of managing a complex NHS network infrastructure.