Clinically Led Business Change
NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a Business Change Service which aims to ensure that new digital solutions and processes are co-designed and clinically led to ensure they deliver real value and support the NHS digital transformation vision.
Our experienced Clinical Business Change Leads work with those we support to articulate a clear vision and objective for change, establishing what drives and motivates people in the organisation. Without this people focus on change – how they operate currently and how they will operate in the future state – it is not possible to fully realise the benefits of a digital programme. It is the people in an organisation, who will ultimately lead, adopt, and sustain change and form the smart foundation of how the future digital organisation operates.
- Clinical and business change experts with a long and successful history of supporting NHS digital transformation programmes.
- Process mapping the current and future state and defining the benefits of change through effective stakeholder engagement.
- Leading on business change, tracking progress towards benefits realisation and achieving measured improvements in clinical and business operations.
- Clinical Business Change Leads with significant experience of implementing digital change programmes to ensure these are patient focused.
- A service management approach that follows the ITIL framework to integrate IT service provision with the needs of those we support.
- Qualified programme and project management professionals certified in MSP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies.