Microsoft 365 Optimisation
NHS Informatics Merseyside has been appointed to deliver the regional Cheshire and Merseyside Microsoft 365 Optimisation Programme.
The vision of this programme is to digitally empower the Cheshire and Merseyside healthcare workforce to enhance care by maximising the potential of Microsoft 365.
As a digital training provider, NHS Informatics Merseyside has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the use of the latest Microsoft Office 365 tools and has successfully integrated and optimised the use of several apps to support improved ways of working. To help spread this learning, NHS Informatics Merseyside is engaging with colleagues across Cheshire and Merseyside to identify additional examples of how Microsoft 365 is being used to support service transformation, in order to share this best practice and learning economy-wide. This intelligence will be used to develop a sophisticated knowledge base of best practice case study examples along with a learning management system for accessing the latest training and guidance in the use of the Microsoft Office 365 applications. The aims of the programme are to:
- To ensure the Cheshire and Merseyside workforce has access to the tools and skills needed to use Microsoft 365 to its full potential.
- To identify opportunities for improving communication and collaboration across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- To build a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency across Cheshire and Merseyside through digitally enabled processes and workflows.
- To increase the opportunity for interoperability and information sharing across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- A comprehensive baseline of how Microsoft 365 is being used across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- The identification of best practice in the use of Microsoft 365 across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- The development of a platform for sharing best practice and learning in the use of Microsoft 365 across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- The effective management and escalation of known issues in the use of Microsoft 365 across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- The integration of Microsoft 365 with existing clinical and business systems in use across Cheshire and Merseyside.
- The establishment of a network of Digital Champions to support the Cheshire and Merseyside healthcare workforce in their use of Microsoft 365.
- Multidisciplinary team of digital experts with significant experience of supporting digital optimisation and change programmes.
- A service management approach that follows the ITIL framework to integrate IT service provision with the needs of those we support.
- Qualified programme, project management and development professionals certified in MSP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies.