Customer Relationship Management
NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a Customer Relationship Management Service as part of our standard service to provide a central point of contact and liaison between NHS Informatics Merseyside and those we support.
The core priority of this service is to understand and support the needs of our customers, working in partnership to ensure the service we deliver continues to add value and remains exceptional.
- Customer account management support providing a central point of contact for digital service provision.
- Tailored SLAs developed in partnership with customers to define service expectations and transparency.
- Escalation point for customer support enquiries and feedback, acting on any feedback as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Ongoing engagement with customer contacts including clinical and service representatives to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and ensure effective alignment with service priorities.
- Many years of experience in interpreting and responding to customer requirements to deliver digital solutions that support service transformation.
- A service management approach that follows the ITIL framework to integrate IT service provision with the needs of those we support.
- Qualified programme and project management professionals certified in MSP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies.