Service Delivery Management
NHS Informatics Merseyside delivers a Service Delivery Management Service as part of our standard service offering.
This ensures the services we provide not only meet defined Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) but exceed expectations by delivering real value and supporting the digital objectives of those we work with.
As the needs of our customers change in line with the evolving digital transformation agenda, NHS Informatics Merseyside’s Service Delivery Management Service continually evolves to best support the strategic and day-to-day digital needs of our customers.
- Service Delivery Management support to maintain customer satisfaction and ensure services are delivered seamlessly and operate in accordance with agreed standards and KPIs.
- Daily performance monitoring and reporting.
- Service re-design to maintain delivery of service targets whilst improving quality, efficiency and effectiveness of services.
- Change management.
- Problem management and escalation including business continuity planning and initiation.
- Many years of experience in interpreting and responding to customer requirements to deliver digital solutions that support service transformation.
- A service management approach that follows the ITIL framework to integrate IT service provision with the needs of those we support.
- Qualified programme and project management professionals certified in MSP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies.