Strategic Digital Leadership
NHS Informatics Merseyside provides Strategic Digital Leadership to help those we work with to define their digital strategy, ensuring that it supports their organisation’s overall vision and objectives, as well as the wider health and care agenda.
Working closely with senior leaders including chief information leads, clinical representatives, and finance, our digital transformation and strategy leads gain an in-depth understanding of the organisation’s we work with, including their people, processes, needs and challenges, in order to deliver a robust, adaptable and scalable digital transformation strategy and roadmap that fully supports their vision and objectives, and is aligned with the good practice guidance set out by NHSX in the What Good Looks Like (WGLL) framework.
We provide the right knowledge, skills, technology, processes, and tools, to enable information to be collected, managed, used and shared effectively to deliver safe and effective patient care.
This is also demonstrated in the work we are doing to support the delivery of several significant regional digital programmes across Cheshire and Merseyside, and beyond. These programmes aim to utilise combined data to enhance care planning and delivery, and aim to digitally empower our population to fully engage in their own health and wellbeing.
- Digital strategy development in alignment the NHS strategic digital vision, What Good Looks Like Framework and best practice standards.
- Clinically driven stakeholder engagement to ensure digital strategy is designed and shaped around the needs of all health and care professionals.
- Digital maturity evaluation and infrastructure review.
- Progress reporting and benefits management.
- Experienced NHS digital consultants with many years of experience navigating the complex NHS landscape and supporting organisation and regional-level digital strategies.
- Senior clinical leadership.
- A service management approach that follows the ITIL framework to integrate IT service provision with the needs of those we support.
- Qualified development professionals certified in MSP, PRINCE2 and agile methodologies.