24 Jul 2018
Digital strategy for Cheshire and Merseyside launched
Digit@LL is Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership’s Digital Strategy and Roadmap for the next five years.
The strategy was officially launched by Louise Shepherd CBE, Chief Executive of Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust, at this year's iLINKS Innovations conference and exhibition and outlines our region's Digital Revolution Programme and vision to deliver digital excellence across Cheshire and Merseyside.
With patients at the heart of everything we do, the Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership's goal is to help people to take control of their own health and wellbeing and to ensure that health and social care professionals are equipped with all the digital resources they need to deliver safe, high quality and joined up care.
A copy of Digit@LL can be viewed on the Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership website.
The ambitions for this programme are to:
- Enable people to use digital technologies to manage their own care
- Ensure information is available to the right people, in the right place, at the right time
- Ensure that health and social care share relevant information with each other
- Use existing and future technologies
- Support the workforce to use technology to improve services
- Use the data and intelligence available to make our services better
As a result, patients will see the following benefits:
- You will not need to repeat your story to different organisations involved in your care
- The care you receive will be more efficient and of better quality
- Improvements in clinical outcomes
- Improvements in how you monitor your own health
- Better digital connections with health and care providers