18 Jun 2018
Keynote speakers announced for iLINKS Innovations 2018
The keynote speakers for iLINKS Innovations 2018 have been announced and include a host of distinguished speakers, including a keynote address from Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor of Liverpool City Region Harry Evans, Policy Researcher at The King's Fund and local CEOs from across the region.
iLINKS Innovations is a FREE to attend NHS conference and exhibition, which aims to showcase innovation and technology in healthcare and the potential benefits to the health and social care economy.
Organised by NHS Informatics Merseyside, this year’s conference and exhibition will take place on Thursday 5 July 2018 at Aintree Racecourse in Liverpool and will celebrate 70 years of our NHS, showcasing the impact changes in technology are having on healthcare.
As part of the day, delegates will hear from a host of distinguished speakers, including a keynote address from Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor of Liverpool City Region, Harry Evans, Policy Researcher at The King's Fund and CEOs from across the region.
As well as a selection of thought-provoking pre-bookable seminars, there will also be a dedicated ‘NHS through the decades’ exhibition and an exhibitor market place, providing the perfect setting for delegates to explore some of the latest and most innovative informatics technologies available.
New for 2018 will be the #GDEHACK18 pitch showcase, where delegates will have the opportunity to vote on their preferred solutions from the Digital Liverpool GDE Hackathon taking place the previous day in partnership with MIT Hacking Medicine.
Speakers at iLINKS Innovations 2018 include:
- Dr Simon Bowers, General Practitioner in Liverpool.
- Harry Evans, Policy Researcher at The King's Fund.
- Nancy Hung, Co-Director of MIT Hacking Medicine.
- David Jago, Acting Chief Executive of Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Aidan Kehoe, Chief Executive of The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Mel Pickup, Chief Executive at Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Joe Rafferty, Chief Executive of Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust.
- Steve Rotheram, Metro Mayor of Liverpool City Region.
- Louise Shepherd, Chief Executive of Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust.
- David Walliker, Chief Information Officer at The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust.
To register to attend or for more information about iLINKS Innovations 2018 including key themes, sponsor, delegate and exhibitor enquiries, please visit the iLINKS Innovations conference and exhibition website or follow updates on Twitter @iLINKSInnovator